Pictures Of Vagians What Do You Think Of The New Cameras That Take Pictures Of Your Car And Send You A Traffic Ticket In The Mail?

What do you think of the new cameras that take pictures of your car and send you a traffic ticket in the mail? - pictures of vagians

and that part of the world are you?

and how long have you been there?

Also, even if only by chance by the white line at a red light ... Is it a crime to sell, tickets?

Why or why not?

Also, how do you know if you have an e-mail ... lol


and how this type of crime, expensive as well? How often now?

Thank you for your anser!

3 comments:

Zamenhof said...

I want to set one of these cameras in the room of politicians and how they are honest!

Yeah I'm Talkin' 2U 2 said...

What do you think of the new cameras to take pictures of his car and send you a ticket via e-mail?
I am not bothered

and that part of the world are you?
TENNESSEE

and how long have you been there?
The newly installed red light cameras in my last year CITY

Also, even if only by chance by the white line at a red light ... Is it a crime to sell, tickets?
It depends on if you stay longer

Why or why not?
Because I Said So
Also, how do you know if you have an e-mail ... lol
Send the address registered CAR (no matter, LOL)

and how this type of crime, expensive as well? How often now?
$ 200.00 in my town. ON A DAY 12-20.

Thank you for your anser!
Responding to a "W" in it

Yeah I'm Talkin' 2U 2 said...

What do you think of the new cameras to take pictures of his car and send you a ticket via e-mail?
I am not bothered

and that part of the world are you?
TENNESSEE

and how long have you been there?
The newly installed red light cameras in my last year CITY

Also, even if only by chance by the white line at a red light ... Is it a crime to sell, tickets?
It depends on if you stay longer

Why or why not?
Because I Said So
Also, how do you know if you have an e-mail ... lol
Send the address registered CAR (no matter, LOL)

and how this type of crime, expensive as well? How often now?
$ 200.00 in my town. ON A DAY 12-20.

Thank you for your anser!
Responding to a "W" in it

Post a Comment