How can I eliminate "line noise" or "hum" from my home audio system? I have a G4 and a DVD player plugged in. - audio rca to usb
The G4 Mac to the amplifier via a USB audio device that converts the RCA output is connected, then launches into the CD input of the amplifier. The DVD / VCR combination is the VCR connected to input of the amplifier. I have a single line, which runs the RCA video output signal to the television monitor amplifier. I'm getting a buzz in the channel CD and a series of vertical lines of the movement in the TV picture when playing a DVD. If I disconnect the USB device, the noise disappears. Even while playing music outside of the G4 Mac, when I disconnect the line of RCA television, the sound disappears. But if the two are related, I noise. What happened here?
Audio Rca To Usb How Can I Eliminate "line Noise" Or "hum" From My Home Audio System? I Have A G4 And A DVD Player Plugged In.
4:37 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment