Canon Scanner Twain Driver Where Can I Get A Driver For Canon Digital Ixus 75 So I Can Connect It To My Computer?

Where can i get a driver for Canon Digital Ixus 75 so i can connect it to my computer? - canon scanner twain driver

Could I connect the camera to the computer before contact, without installing anything, but after reinstalling my operating system yesterday, I can not appear in my computer. I've probably lost a CD (to go, can not find it)
Does anyone know where I am a driver so you can connect the device to my computer and can receive the transmission of images on my PC


Thanks for any help!


BTW, this driver is not working, so that the file is missing for Windows XP .....
http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/SCANNER-Digital-CAMERA-WEBCAM/CANON/Canon-Digital-IXUS-75-Camera-Twain-Driver-670.shtml

The one kind of TWAIN driver, but not so please dont give me the link :-) :-)


With Windows XP Pro if that helps


Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment