Nostradamus 500 Años Despues Nostradamus...?

Nostradamus...? - nostradamus 500 años despues

I recently saw a show on the History Channel Lost Book of Nostradamus. Basically, he wrote many experts who predicted 500 years before Hitler, the World Trade Center and certain things about the potatoes ... What really interests me, and I think I want to know more. Now the questions
- Religously Do you believe that "Nostradamus" is a real advantage is that you think is wrong, evil or just very intelligent and concise?
- Also, you know a book about him?
Thank you =)
(I should be in religion or history are gone, but it beats the first religion)

1 comments:

Jay G said...

Most of his predictions were totally wrong. People remember and highlight the speculation. I could write today 10 miles of predictions. In 500 years they could imitate some of them, the future situation or event, and then everyone can read many things in my prediction and my shoe to adapt to a future situation. The more I write, I will write more, but my accuracy is the same. If they were to me a prophet? A few hundred years, some authors StarTrek probably in the same category as Nostradamus now eligible for a future event that an episode he wrote to imitate.

Post a Comment