ARE YOU AGAINST WEED? Why? - laws against weed
I saw someone say that weed is for losers? Lol wtf is going on?
I was in China to eat the seeds and found out .... your best for your body, then soybeans It's True! We can cure world hunger with weeds. It is so stupid?
The Declaration of Independence was done with paper weeds!
It takes years for a tree to grow, but 6 months, you can make the role more than 25%, with a hectare of grass, then you can do with one hectare of forest. It is so stupid?
Henry Ford wanted to take the car could be used as a gas! Did you know? ******* CRAZY RIGHT?
George Washington, and everyone was smoking at the time was because of fiscal plants in England, not against the law a facility for a short time ... United States
In any case, can also help tourism and much more ... Why not?
Legal Cali and a few other states ... But the legal reality here ...
Really, what part of it is stupid? I smoke when I have a shop and a **** lot of money ... Washington was not stupid was that? or Henry Ford, I do not believe me to be stupid... Neither Chapman U when I'm gone.
Laws Against Weed ARE YOU AGAINST WEED? Why?
3:50 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment