Late Fee For License Plate Renewal Ohio Wrong License Plate Number On Parking Ticket!!!?

Wrong license plate number on parking ticket!!!? - late fee for license plate renewal ohio

No VIN number on the ticket, the color and model of car.
I called the local police and asked if it hang parking ticket in my car, I gave them the license plate that said there was no outstanding parking tickets.

What should I do? It broke and now I can not pay the fine imposed in arrears.

6 comments:

RAINBOWB... said...

Put the car of another person

mustange... said...

Sounds like you get a free ticket if you entered the wrong license number on the ticket. There is no way to power, the color and model of your vehicle, because there are too many of the same. Some poor soul trying to plaque, which will one day make an announcement in the future, a bill yet to be made and so an error must be rejected, because the model and color. I hope he / she can not show live in the same city and I have never been there.

Eric B said...

Why? If you entered the # plate on the ticket, there is absolutely no way you can never be required to pay the ticket. Take it and be happy.

Once he was for such a fine. It was a ticket machine digital printing. Well, the role correctly in the printer and shows the plate # when writing. If you can not read the disk #, then the ticket is valid.

mistress... said...

If the board is bad, do not pay, because you do not return to you.

Once he got a parking ticket in NYC. ON (Ontario), plaque, BJ6-321. Clean meters left, OH (Ohio) BJG-321-plate.

This I did not pay ...

jen said...

not afford. "It allows you to see when he wrote the license number wrong on this

Rapid Fire said...

You get rid of it! You may apply to you why.

Post a Comment