How can I make my webcam work in Windows Vista? - how can i detect my webcam driver model
My two webcams on Windows XP, but now I'm on Vista, does not work. It is A4 Tech PK-635m and the other is a generic model of the webcam VC17U. I downloaded the updated official driver for Windows Vista and was able to install successfully. But if I use the webcam, said there is no recording device is a webcam is not recognized? What should I do now? Please help me with this. Thank you! :)
How Can I Detect My Webcam Driver Model How Can I Make My Webcam Work In Windows Vista?
1:54 PM
1 comments:
I had the same problem with a different set of cams. Go to Device Manager, remove, uninstall, restart all related programs, install the device without plugging in to start! "Then, again, then try to open the program twice, can not immediately see the" device. Ignore any "Windows" in Windows when you use a floppy disk to install it on all levels, very important not to let that Windows tries to get involved. I found that I have to show me, just try to run the program open the camera, and finally recognized. Stupid Vista!
Post a Comment