Grady Sizemore What Is A Better Trade? Chase Utley For Grady Sizemore Or Chase Utley For Curtis Granderson?

What is a better trade? Chase Utley for Grady Sizemore or Chase Utley for Curtis Granderson? - grady sizemore

I play on Xbox Live, and I have 2 very good 2nd third baseman. I must stop, Chase Utley. Who do I need for Chase Utley? Grady Sizemore and Curtis Granderson.

4 comments:

survivor said...

None of these transactions is important to get a better outfielder.

Kevin A said...

Who better than Utley 2B?

In a video game is a coin flip in real life, I have more than Sizemore Granderson! The players are similar, but Granderson is a very good player, while Grady is still room for improvement in my opionion!

George F said...

Chase Utley is easily the best 2B in baseball. Trading Sizemore is a better deal than Granderson, but either way would a flight to another,

18 gibbs 20 said...

Sizemore

Post a Comment