Homemade Chicken Brooders What Is Your Favorite Chicken Wing Sauce For Homemade Wings?

What is your favorite chicken wing sauce for homemade wings? - homemade chicken brooders

What is your favorite sauce on chicken wings and share the house? These include a brand of bottled water or homemade salsa. Thank you!

5 comments:

seahy_mj said...

so simple that you can barbecue sauce, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil lotsa ~

tigermot... said...

marinated chicken wings, I recently in soy sauce and plenty of chopped garlic (fresh, not pot). leave overnight in the refrigerator, but once the marinade. My husband loved it. Someone mentioned ^ ^ ^ sesame oil, which is my favorite, but fled him, but if that too.

chitown said...

Sweet Baby Ray's "Salsa" Original BBQ

bee j said...

Sausage spicy red sauce

JD said...

I like my new chicken wings with honey dip Krauss, I'm from the UK and never heard from him.

Post a Comment