Maternity Compression Hosiery Where Do You Buy Compression Hose For Flying While Pregnant?

Where do you buy compression hose for flying while pregnant? - maternity compression hosiery

I need a place to find locally (AZ), as we leave on a trip to 5 clock to next week. We have Walmart, Target, CVS ... or should I go to save the maternity allowance? Thank you!

2 comments:

a0jacob1 said...

Every pharmacy should have. If you live in a state that Meijers is the best place for them. But I can not suggest or CVS or Target. Take a tour of some places to pay very expensive, while others are more reasonable. Earlier I cited as a cashier at the pharmacy so I know a lot of work. Best of luck.

Pedsgurl said...

Try a medical supply store in your area (in places where people can buy sticks, etc.) who will. It may also be able to find online.

Good luck!

Post a Comment