Is This a electrical problem in my blazer or what? - blazer lighters
I have a Chevy Blazer 96, has been used for some time with the cigerete light when it blows all the fuses fought, so I listened with cigarette lighter, and now the truck his father gave me, and I am a radar detector siruis and radio, the connected to the other 2 outputs are electrical things, like a cigarette lighter are not, and when I turned the truck, they radio and radar detectors are in the room ... Why not close when the truck is turned off?
Blazer Lighters Is This A Electrical Problem In My Blazer Or What?
11:24 AM
6 comments:
They are called catch and are not controlled by keyswitch.Meaning, connected to a cable that is always warm the whole time.
You are always connected to a circuit, you have to switch cables in an explosion in the circuit.
The plugs are still "hot." They stay as long as they were designed.
Uh, I have problems with my Blazer and electric. I think it is simply wrong vehicle. A list of problems, as my arm. I looked at Consumer Reports, said that the Chevy Blazer the worst is reached by car. I wish I had done my homework before buying this death trap.
Vehicles the cigarette lighter has a constant performance. up and down, which is 12 V. If the car moves the lack of safeguards to verify seems to be OK, but a device to some of the materials of the earth in contact with the power of unity behind the pop-fuse in touch connect
They work exactly as planned. so that your phone is charged while the vehicle is not
Post a Comment