Cost To Hire A Moving Company Does Anyone Work For A Moving Company? I Need To Get An Idea Of How Much It Would Cost To Pack A 2 Room Apt

Does anyone work for a moving company? I need to get an idea of how much it would cost to pack a 2 room apt - cost to hire a moving company

Try to guess how much it would cost to hire a moving company with a package of 2 beds, a lot, maybe 15 furniture.

Thank you!

3 comments:

rayman61... said...

Mine was $ 2500 for them to move from South Jersey to Denver. I have my own packing, though. You can make an appointment. WARNING! There are companies out there who only want to deceive, to seduce you. Be sure to compare the DOT license online. There are many of them their names, because in the past fraud to change. Just enter the number and pull all the information. I have betrayed a friend, even though I told him. I was warned, and no homework. I had a good experience twice.

David H said...

Hi, this is a good question to ask my opinion, should we order in a network, but my quest for a society that usually cost and I will help you create a network of moving companies, because I recently changed my home in New Jersey to the PA as a company expense so high that you are on the website below which a lot can happen.

David H said...

Hi, this is a good question to ask my opinion, should we order in a network, but my quest for a society that usually cost and I will help you create a network of moving companies, because I recently changed my home in New Jersey to the PA as a company expense so high that you are on the website below which a lot can happen.

Post a Comment